Welcome to FSAE Tutor
Excited to have you on-board. Let’s get you started on contributing to FSAE Tutor.
Guest Post Guideline
- Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles.
- We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from FSAE Tutor.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Article Submission Form
A Better FSAE Tutor Ahead
We have been trying to make inroads to setup this website with all its functionality since 2016. Numerous setbacks, hours of hard work, continued perseverance and three years later we now present to you FSAE Tutor 2.0. With your continued support and inclusiveness, we aim to grow our outreach. Stay tuned for more updates.
You Make FSAE Tutor Great
Thank You for being here. If it weren’t for the contributors, this website would still be in the pipelines waiting to see the light of day. We aspire to be one of the best platforms for automotive aspirants as well as professionals. If you have got ideas or articles you would like to share with us, you can become a contributor and get your work published here. Lets embark on the journey of being one of the best website of this genre, together.